Each resident will have closet space and dresser drawers available to keep their clothing and personal items. No space is available to protect valuables. Residents bring valuables at their own risk.
Pacific Ridge will provide bedding, blankets, towels, washcloths, a waterproof mattress cover, toilet paper and soap. Laundry facilities are available for residents to wash and dry their own clothing.
Items to bring to Pacific Ridge:
- Comfortable clothing for indoors and outdoors.
- Rain gear: jacket, hat, umbrella for walking outdoors in the rain
- Tennis shoes (2 pairs)
- Bathrobe, slippers, pajamas or nightgown
- Gym/exercise clothes
- Personal items, including toothbrush and toothpaste, hair brush/comb, deodorant, shampoo, shaving supplies, menstrual supplies (as appropriate) and other personal toiletries
- Prescription medications: All medications must be approved by one of our Licensed Medical Practitioners, and sample medications must have a written prescription or they will not be allowed.
- AA Book, NA Book (not required – bring one if you have one)
- Writing material: Paper, envelopes, pen/pencil, postage stamps
- Change for the pay telephone
- Your health insurance card (if applicable)
Do not bring these items with you:
- No electronic cigarettes, personal vaporizers, or other electronic nicotine delivery systems.
- No clothing that exhibits drugs (including nicotine or caffeine), paraphernalia, music groups, gambling, alcohol products or any other inappropriate material.
- No cologne, perfume, aftershave or other products with alcohol in them or that hide smells
- No electronic communication, information or entertainment devices of any kind (such as cellular telephones/watches/other devices, computers, electronic tablets or games, radios, recorders, walkmans, or cameras, fitness trackers, etc.)
- No herbal remedies or vitamins
- No food, candy, and drinks
- Valuables: Pacific Ridge is NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR VALUABLES.