At Pacific Ridge, we believe
- Chemical dependency is a treatable disease. Complete abstinence from all mind-altering chemicals is possible.
- Treatment works best with family involvement. We recommend family members or other support persons participate in as many treatment activities as possible, including the intake appointment. There is no extra cost for support person involvement.
- In education and counseling in a supportive and encouraging environment
- People have a better chance at recovery when they join a winning team. At Pacific Ridge, our clients receive care from trained and caring professional staff who have years of experience working with people who have a problem with alcohol and/or chemical dependency. All of our counselors are certified, and many bring their own recovery experience to the treatment program.
- Residential treatment is the beginning of the recovery process. After their time with us, we refer residents to outpatient treatment centers in their home area to continue their recovery.
- In the treatment of the person and not the processing of people. We work with the client and their family to provide the amount of treatment needed; we do not have a predetermined schedule for how long a person must be in treatment.
- In taking pride in our excellent staff and facilities. Not only our counselors, but our entire staff is committed to helping residents during this difficult time of detox, withdrawal, and learning recovery behaviors. Our home-like atmosphere has frequently been praised as a wonderful alternative to a sterile hospital setting.