Pacific Ridge: Residential Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center
Are you looking for help with an addiction – alcohol, pain pills or other drugs?
Pacific Ridge is a private, locally-owned alcohol and drug rehab center located in Jefferson, Oregon, where you receive ividualized treatment. Every client is unique and we design a treatment program to fit the specific needs and goals of each client.
The dignity and confidentiality of our clients are primary considerations in our chemical dependency treatment center. We provide detox and rehab services for people primarily from Oregon and Washington; however, we have provided services for people from all over the United States.
Because Pacific Ridge is a privately-owned alcohol and drug rehab center and does not receive any state funding, we have more flexibility to meet our client’s needs. Current Oregon rules prohibit smoking on state supported facilities. However, since we do not receive state funds, we are able to provide a smoking area for our residents at the facility; a protected, covered area. We do encourage our residents to become nicotine-free, but we recognize that many people choose not to do so. As a private program, we are able to designate several times throughout the day and evening when smoking is permitted.
At Pacific Ridge we provide help for problems with …
- Prescription Drugs
- Other Drugs
- Depression & Anxiety associated with addiction
- Detox related issues
At Pacific Ridge you will
- Receive quality care at an affordable price
- Be actively involved in planning your recovery process
- Live at a facility that has all the comforts of home
- Be in a relaxing country setting with a beautiful view
- Be able to detox safely in a home-like setting, with medications if needed
- Be able to use Suboxone for detox if it is appropriate and you wish to use it
- Receive treatment in a locally-owned rehab center where you receive personalized care